Complaint Review: Coolhandle

• Reported By: shafferbrandy10 — Grosse Ile Michigan United States of America
Coolhandle

Coolhandle STILL waiting on Refund , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: You cancellation request has been processed

*Author of original report: I have tried to email

*Author of original report: Cancelation Refund

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

I signed up for coolhandle june 6th I was under the understanding it was a monthly.  when i click on it i nothiced it charge me a full amount .I called right away to cancel it  but to my surprise I was charged 282. and some change  to my account. I have tried to cancel. I have a cancelation number they have send me a few emails and I replyed back cancel my account give me my refund  and I still havent recieved my refund. I have bills to pay and these people just dont seem to care. this is a awlful site to deal with. if anyone has any suggestions to get my refund . Please let me know .

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coolhandle/internet/Coolhandle-STILL-waiting-on-Refund-Internet-904144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coolhandle

You cancellation request has been processed

AUTHOR: Adam R. - (United States of America)

Brandy,

Thank you for supplying those ticket IDs so that we may look up your account. We have processed your cancellation request and refunded your hosting fees. We replied to your cancellation ticket with your confirmation. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Regards,

Adam Rassi
Coolhandle.com

I have tried to email

AUTHOR: shafferbrandy10 - (United States of America)

I have tried to email coolhandle but this is what i recieved back

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain

I logged in and did another request for cancellation of the account at coolhandle I dont see the other ones on there that i had requested.

I recieved an email with yet agian another ID number. KOC-694992

I hope this time something happens
Coolhandle may want to check there email for cancellations because it doesn't seem to be working .

shafferbrandy10@gmail.com

Cancelation Refund

AUTHOR: shafferbrandy10 - (United States of America)

Hi Adam Rassi
My Name Is Brandy Shaffer I have 3 cancelation ID numbers

WIW-562548
PFM-573444
PPU-984672

My Email Is shafferbrandy10@gmail.com

Please Refund my money

We would like to help

AUTHOR: Adam R. - (United States of America)

Typically, cancellation request are completed in the order in which they are received. Per our Terms of Service, "Refunds will be provided in the same payment method of the original payment.[...]CoolHandle may take up to 30 days to process and send refunds."

We can expedite this process for you but you did not include any identifying information in your complaint. If you are uncomfortable giving information via this forum, please reply to one of your cancellation emails referencing this complaint and we will process your refund. You can also send an email to cancelations@coolhandle.com

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving you complaint.

Regards,