Complaint Review: Coolsavings

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Mo — Michigan United States of America
Coolsavings

Coolsavings Is a Scam and Charges Phone Carrier, Distributes Information to Numerous Spamming Companies , Internet

I wanted to report that I was charged $10 a month for signing up for coolsavings, which is supposed to be a "free" coupons and offers site. This site turned out to be a scam, it signed me up for so many services I never asked for including a "Free Ringtones" service that charges your phone carrier $10 per month. I keep getting calls every other day from random companies even after I emailed them twice and they replied saying they cancelled my service. I still had to pay the $10 even though I never signed up for anything, I just gave the site my name and number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coolsavings/internet/Coolsavings-Is-a-Scam-and-Charges-Phone-Carrier-Distributes-Information-to-Numerous-Spam-971532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coolsavings