Complaint Review: Cop Properties LP

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: jpick1970 — San Antonio Texas
Cop Properties LP
19141 Stone Oak Parakway #104 San Antonio, Texas USA

Cop Properties LP Cop Properties LP Todd Cop Is a Con Artist and Dishonest San Antonio Texas

*Author of original report: The Matter Has Been Resolved

Todd Cop was the realtor who assisted us in getting a lease on a house in San Antonio TX in 2012, for the Oldham Property Management Company, Goshen KY (I also filed a rip off report on them today).

I do not know for certain how complicit Mr. Cop is in the denial of the return of most of my security deposit - $1400+. I do believe he had some role, as it has been alleged that we caused damage to the property, which we did not. He was their 'eyes on the ground' on that house, so I believe there was a role. I can withhold judgement on that.

However, I do know for a fact that he attempted to deny a real estate commission of $200 or so to the broker who helped us to get the house in question above in 2012. My broker friend had to threaten to call his broker before Mr. Cop paid him a lousy $200.

I simply would advise anyone interested in San Antonio real estate: I know several good agents who are honest and trustworthy and have time to deal with you, whether you are deep pocketed or not. You can do better than realtor Todd Cop in San Antonio.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cop-Properties-LP/San-Antonio-Texas-78258/Cop-Properties-LP-Cop-Properties-LP-Todd-Cop-Is-a-Con-Artist-and-Dishonest-San-Antonio-Te-1166891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cop Properties LP

The Matter Has Been Resolved

AUTHOR: jpick1970 - ()

The matter has been resolved. Thank you.