Complaint Review: Copeland Marketinf Corp

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2008

• Reported By:Redmond Oregon
Copeland Marketinf Corp
1470 INternational Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach,FL, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp Where is my $899.00, Sent to them 03-14-06, service's not rendered, I'm very unhappy! Daytona Beach Florida

My husband and I had good fath, and trust in this company, they never contactated us ,we alwy's had to call them, and they alway.s had some sort of excuse to what was go'ing on! then after two yr,s ther was no contact what so ever. When later We found out they were under suite, we need to know if the suit is still go'ing on, and if so what part can we take to get these people to pay us back out money!

Redmond, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketinf-Corp/Daytona-BeachFL-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-Where-is-my-89900-Sent-to-them-03-14-06-services-not-rendered-339447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketinf Corp