killing

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2007

• Reported By:Livingston Texas
Copeland Marketing And Salesman Scott Collins
1470 W International Speedway Blvd Datona Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-269-0143
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Copeland Marketing And Salesman Scott Collins Scott Collins said he was a super saleman...right, he was a fast talker, like to see him in court. Datona Beach Florida

We have a wonderful condo in beautiful Branson, Mo. We don't need it so I called Copeland.
My husband said I was wasting our money but Scott Collins made you feel that he had buyers flocking through the doors. He is a slick talking, unethical salesman. I was going to have back surgery the next month and I thought it would be nice to have the money from the condo.
Later they took my updated information and still talked like they were busy selling timeshares. How can they sleep at night???
I think we should have a class action suit against the whole bunch.

Beamie
Livingston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-And-Salesman-Scott-Collins/Datona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-And-Salesman-Scott-Collins-Scott-Collins-said-he-was-a-super-saleman-262136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing And Salesman Scott Collins