Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp

• Submitted: Sun, April 22, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 25, 2007

• Reported By:FONTANA California
Copeland Marketing Corp
1468 W International Speedway Bl Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp Con-Artist Daytona Beach Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Refunds have been ordered for all Copeland Marketing Victims- You must act by May 31st 2007

I wanted to rent out my time share and I went through Copeland Marketing that stated they would have my timesahre advertised for easy access. There would be a one time charge and the rest would take care.

Since that time I have made several attempts to find out why my property has not received one offere since I paid for the service. I have been told that I had to renw my contract, my contract expired.

I asked to speak to the representative Denise Cassleman in which I never received a response from her.
Either way it goes, the company did not follow through with anything they promised.

I paid the $699.00 and they did not deliver.

Patricia
FONTANA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2007 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-Con-Artist-Daytona-Beach-Florida-245235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Vicky - (U.S.A.)

Dear Patricia,

The Attorney General of Florida has concluded it's investigation and entered into an AVC(Assurance of Voluntary Compliance) with Copeland Marketing.

Consumers who submit a complaint to the Office of the Attorney General, Department of Legal Affairs, 135 W. Central Blvd., Ste 1000, Orlando. FL 32801 on or before May 31, 2007 shall receive a refund from the Respondents.

If you would like to read the AVC agreement made between the Attorney General of Florida and Copeland Marketing, the entire text can be found on the Attoreney General's website at:

Now go get your refund! Good Luck!

Vicky - Daytona Beach, Florida