Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2008

• Reported By:Annapolis Maryland
Copeland Marketing Corp
1468 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp Contracted to sell my timeshare, was paid $800.00, never marketed/sold the timeshare; disconnected their phones, cannot be reached. Daytona Beach Florida

I contracted with Copeland Marketing (Jackie Garrett) in Jan., 2006. I paid them $800.00 to "aggressively market" and sell my timeshare. No marketing occured. On July 10, 2007, I spoke with Charlie, who referred me to JoAnn ("manager"), who agreed to extend my contract for 6 months. No mention was made of business problems. However, when I went on line, there was no advertising of my timeshare. When I called in Jan. 2008, the phones had been disconnected.

I believe I was ripped off of $800.00, and that my timeshare was never marketed.

Dorcas
Annapolis, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-Contracted-to-sell-my-timeshare-was-paid-80000-never-marketed-299426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp