Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, July 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 31, 2008

• Reported By:Lincoln Rhode Island
Copeland Marketing Corp.
1470 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach,, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp. On March 16, 2006, I agreed to allow Copeland Marketing to sell and/or rent my timeshare, for a total of $1099.00 Daytona Beach, Florida

As I mentioned above, I agreed to a cost of $1099.00 for the sale ($899.00) and/or rent ($200.00) of my timeshare unit in Kissimmee, FL. Needless to say, but I never heard from the company again, though I called a number of times and asked for the salesman, one Anthony McDermott, who was never in. The amount of the contract was put on my credit card. I called the company's number recently, and was given instructions to contact a number which did not fir a normal WATS number configuration. Beyond that, I was given the information number under the 800 code, 555-1212.

Lincoln, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2008 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-On-March-16-2006-I-agreed-to-allow-Copeland-Marketing-to-sell-a-357691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp.