Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:Fallsington Pennsylvania
Copeland Marketing Corp
1470 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp RIP OFF & Scam artist Daytona Beach Florida

In May of 2006, My daughter and my self recieved a phone call from Stephen Mclaughlin @ Copeland, requesting that we place my condo in Alantic City, NJ for sale with their company. I had been wanting to sell for about 1 year prior. My daughter and myself agreed that the price sounded fair, $600.00 for the sale and rental listings. My daughter paid the fee for me and we gave him a check over the phone. He send all the paperwork, with many mistakes, to my office via fax. We corrected all the mistakes, signed and dated the paperwork.
I recieved 3 follow up phone calls. 1st one telling me that I need to pay the maintenence fee's off before they could list the property. 2nd to tell me that they recieved confirmation that I paid the fee's. A 3rd to tell me that the property was going to be listed and to double check the phone numbers we listed.

It is now August 2007, as of yet, have not recieved a return phone call, or any information from them but to tell me that "stephen" doesn't work for the company.
I just want the $600.00 back so I can sell with a REAL company.

Vic
Fallsington, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-RIP-OFF-Scam-artist-Daytona-Beach-Florida-268388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp