Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp.

• Submitted: Sun, July 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 29, 2007

• Reported By:Melrose Florida
Copeland Marketing Corp.
1470 W International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp, Stephen McLaughlin Collected my $499 5/19/06 to sell my Sedona vacation share and have made absolutely no contact. Daytona Beach Florida

I made the sales contract with Copeland's Stephen McLaughlin 5/19/06 to sell my Sedona Vacation Share in AZ. They have made no contact with me since the paperwork was completed.

I called CMC after a few months and was told Stephen was no longer there and the female voice could help me. The only information I could get was no suitable offer had been made. She was not a friendly sort.

Since that time I acquired a new phone number and new email addresses, however they did have my mailing address. I had forgotten all about it after so long.

Melrose
Melrose, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2007 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-Stephen-McLaughlin-Collected-my-499-51906-to-sell-my-Sedona-va-264013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp.