Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:Lawrencevile Georgia
Copeland Marketing Corp
Daytona Beach Florida Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp copeland marketing ripped my husband and me off y telling us they could sell our timeshare in six months. Daytona Beach Florida

Copeland Marketing took advantage of my husband and me, by telling us they could sell our timeshare within six months for a small fee. 899.00 and they would rent it in the mean time and send us a check. We were never sent any money, every time i called i was told soon it will be sold, they knew we were despirate to sell it because we had move from new York to Atlanta in 2005 and really needed the money.we signed the contract 7/19/2006, each time i called i was told the some thing over and over, that it will soon be sold until finally my rep Bryan Mathis was always in a meeting. Finally i stopped calling because my husband was very sick and all my attention went to him.My husband passed away 4/4/08, so this morning i decided to ca again to find the phone number had changed s i went on the internet to their site and saw all the complaints on them.All the nice words that was said to us turned out to be a scam.

Charlia
Lawrencevile, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-copeland-marketing-ripped-my-husband-and-me-off-y-telling-us-they-344499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp