Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 16, 2008

• Reported By:Florence Mississippi
Copeland Marketing Corp.
1470 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp. has had my timeshare for 3 years, they called me everyday for a month to get me to sign up with them, and after they got my money, I haven't heard a word from them in 3 years. They are a rip off!! Daytona Beach Florida

Copeland Marketing called me every day for months trying to get me to sign up with them to sell my timeshare. After charging me 1500.00 to show, and advertise my timeshare, I never heard back from them. The guy that I listed with, is no longer working there, and I have called them several times over the past 3 years, and always get the same thing: we have a large group coming in this weekend, that are interested in buying, we will call you with an offer. I have never gotten a call from Copeland in 3 years!!!!

They just take your money and that is the last you ever hear. I don't just have this kind of money laying around, I really need to sell this timeshare. I was desprite to sell, that is why I trusted them. Now, I not only am still trying to sell my timeshare, but, I am out this money, and will never get it back!!!!
Copeland Marketing is a FIRST CLASS RIP-OFF!!!!

Donna
Florence, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-has-had-my-timeshare-for-3-years-they-called-me-everyday-for-a-m-373349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC