Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:Ethelsville Alabama
Copeland Marketing Corp
1470 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp/Bonnie Quick, Sales Rep. Hoodwinked by con-artists in Speedway City. Promised to be advertised till sold and raceweek would get many offers. Money gone and so is CMC. Daytona Beach Florida

I was contacted by Copeland Marketing and promised(by Bonnie Quick) that my time-share would be advertised and I would get many offers. Race week was the big show. I never got a call. My calls to CMC netted, "we had one prospect but they couldn't get financing", I was never called by CMC, I was also promised that my time-share would be advertised until sold, forever.

Now, the phone is not working and I can't even call in and get a good lie. I was told that Miss Quick, if that was her name, was no longer with the company, before the phones were cut off. I am out $350.00 and still have the paper contract that was sent to me but no way to prove the verbal commitments that Miss Quick made.
I was never aware of any refunds being made by the State of Florida demand and did not get a chance to demand my money back.

I would much appreciate an opportunity to recover my money and to help punish these scumbags that apparently took advantage of a number of unsuspecting, trusting souls as myself.

Charles
Ethelsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-CorpBonnie-Quick-Sales-Rep-Hoodwinked-by-con-artists-in-Speedway-Cit-294450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp