Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp.

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 27, 2007

• Reported By:Sunrise Florida
Copeland Marketing Corp.
1468 W International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Took Money from My account before paper work was signed, Guaranteed sell within year to be sure refund was given back, Never returned Numerous calls, Rude E-Mail (which I have), Daytona Beach Florida

Back in 2/06 I received a call from Copeland Marketing regarding rent/sell of my in timeshare in Orlando, Fl. I was told if I rented it while on the market to be sold I would get a sell faster. We PAID and our account was CHARGED before the the paper work was filed and signed $300.00 to have it rented till sold and $400.00 to have it sold, with a a guarantee if rent or sold within 1 yr. we would have the $700.00 applied back to us.

After that initial phone call and e-mail. They began rude e-mails which I have. They Never returned phone calls and I left message twice a month. When I did speak with someone the next tome I called that person would "No Longer be or have never been with the company"

I was told once that the manager could not help me because the initial agreement was not done properly and that was why she was fired. Yet when I ask for a refund then the agreement was ok on that.

Below is 2 attached E-mails The first one then later a response I received when I inquired about the status. When ask if we could go over the "recored" first call I was told they had No ideal which calls were recorded I was told it was recorded to confirm. They lied they are HUGH Con-Artist and it is hard telling how many others were taken advantage of. I would have never have gone this route if we had not needed the money we pay monthly for this timeshare.

From: Adrienne
To: Chad Mc**
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 11:12 PM
Subject: Copeland Marketing Corporation (Robin Faila)
Thank you for considering my services on your timeshare. I have attached for your review a sample contract showing the terms of our agreement. If this is to your satisfaction, simply fill it out and return via email or fax (386) 258-2138. If you have any questions, you can feel free to contact me at 1-800-269-0143. Also, I have included a link to our website.
Thank you and looking forward to helping you with your timeshare Robin Faila Copeland Marketing Corporation

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL, YOU WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE. PLEASE E-MAIL INFO@COPELANDMARKETING.COM OR LISA@COPELANDMARKETING.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THESE CONTRACTS.
1-800-269-0143
www.copelandmarketing.com

From: Copeland Marketing Corporation
To: Chad Mc **
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: Orlando timeshare

You would know if we had the property sold or rented, we have recieved your agreement, and we have been doing the advertising to book for your presentations.

From: Chad Mc**
To: LISA@COPELANDMARKETING.COM
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 11:14 PM
Subject: Orlando timeshare

I recieved and faxed back the contract from Robin Faila back on the 28th of last month. I was wondering if there was any luck renting or selling
Penny Mc**

Chad - penny
Sunrise, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2007 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Took-Money-from-My-account-before-paper-work-was-signed-Guaranteed-sel-245834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp.