Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2008

• Reported By:Snohomish Washington
Copeland Marketing Corp
1468 W. International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Erik, Jay Smith, Stephany, Copeland Marketing Corp They took money, made promises, nothing happened. Daytona Beach Florida

On 01/23/06 I signed a contract with Copeland Marketing for them to rent my timeshare for the cost of $398 a lifetime marketing fee. They keep 5% of any rent sales, but none occurred. I made multiple calls and tried to change agents as nothing was happening, but that was discouraged. Initially a mananger named Erik, stated they will sell my rentals easily and I should buy more points so they could get me larger profits. Thankfully I didn't. I never recieved one offer on my timeshare and then the company telephone number stopped working. A letter to their address was returned, not sure who wrote the note on the envelope(?). Now I just found out about the Atorney General investigation and I hope it not too late to recover the fee.

Del
Snohomish, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Erik-Jay-Smith-Stephany-Copeland-Marketing-Corp-They-took-money-made-promises-nothing-344301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp