- Report: #224664
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corporation - Elite Vacation Marketing
Copeland Marketing Corporation - Elite Vacation Marketing1468 W. International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.
Copeland Marketing Corporation/ Elite Vacation Marketing False practices regarding marketing/ advertising/ renting my timeshare Daytona Beach Florida
*Author of original report: CMC Representative was Denise Casselman
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. NON EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO LIST: I hereby grant Copeland Marketing Corporation the right, commencing on 07/22/05 to promote, advertise and generate public interest in the rental of the following described vacation interval.:
Resort Name: Westgate
Resort Address Orlando, FL
Unit # flt Week # 45 Bdrm # 2 Bath # 1 Sleeps # 6
Season red HOA Fees $500 Exchange Company
Deeded yes Leasehold n/a Yrs. remaining n/a
Points # n/a
Loan Balance $0 Paid Off n/a # of weeks owned at this resort 1
Status of week or points 2005 avail if reserved, dates n/a
# of weeks banked 0 date of expiration n/a
2. COMPENSATION: Copeland Marketing Corporation is an advertising/marketing company and not a real estate broker. CMC does not accept a rental offer on your vacation property with out your consent. CMC charges you, the owner, a 15% finder's fee upon the rental of your property. The first fee of 15% is waived.
3. RENTAL PRICE AGREEMENT: CMC cannot and will not appraise the value of your vacation property. The rental price can only be set by the owner/renter.
4. CMC can make no representation as to the period of time it will take to rent your vacation property or the rental price that you may receive. The marketing period and rental price is determined by market conditions, and the size, location, resort and week that you desire to rent.
5. PROCESSING FEE: CMC charges you, the owner a one time non-refundable processing fee of $699.00. This fee must be paid before any marketing/advertising of your vacation property can commence. This entitles you to a lifetime membership with no renewal fees.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand this agreement and agree to all terms and conditions therein and authorize Copeland Marketing Corporation to charge my:
Visa x Mastercard Am Express Discover Checking
Card # xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx Exp xx/xx .
Name of renter(s) xxxxxx
Address xxxxxxx, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
In consideration of the above, CMC agrees to use diligence in promoting, advertising and generating interest in the purchase of said vacation property.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2006 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corporation-Elite-Vacation-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corporation-Elite-Vacation-Marketing-False-practices-regarding-marketi-224664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.