Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corporation

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2008

• Reported By:Wadesville Indiana
Copeland Marketing Corporation
1468 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corporation/ Daren Warnick & Miranda They would sell my property quickly, it's racing season, we'll be able to show your property right away, and can get $14,900.00 for it. Daytona Beach Florida

At first I talk to a rep. named Daren Warnick about selling my timeshare. He said they would have no problem selling my property, since it was during racing season and summer was around the corner.

Told me there was a marketing fee of $900.00, and is refunded when an offer is accepted. When an offer is accepted, CMC will refund the initial marketing fee and keep 10% of the accepted sales price.
Contacted Mr. Warnick a few times and everytime he said they had several people looking and had a big tourist weekend coming up and would have alot of people there to show my property too.

Then I was now referred to Miranda, unknown last name, and she gave me the run around, about all the busy weekends coming up with lots of people to show my property.

Found out about the lawsuit, and ask Miranda about it and she told me not to worry, that they had an employee let go and they were upset and wanted to get payback.
Tried again to contact someone and no one would call me back, and finally number was disconnected.

Barbara
Wadesville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corporation/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corporation-Daren-Warnick-Miranda-They-would-sell-my-property-quickl-355859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corporation