rank

• Submitted: Mon, December 11, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 11, 2006

• Reported By:Oakland Maine
Copeland Marketing Corporation
1468 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corporation Fraudulent Listing Agreement of Timeshare Sale Ripoff Daytona Beach Florida

On 12-3-05 I listed my timeshare in Aruba with Copeland Marketing Corporation. The listing agent is Jackie Garrett.

I heard nothing from this agency for the term of the Listing Agreement (1 year). On 12-6-06 I called Copeland and spoke with Miranda who informed me that my contact had been extended for 4 months. I told her that I had not authorized this and that no one from Copeland had called me. I, also, told her that I wanted my money refunded to me. Miranda said she would look into this and call me back. It is now 12-11-06 and I have heard nothing.

I cannot reach anyone at Copeland Marketing and the web site cannot be accessed. I did a Google seach and found this web site and am posting this in the hopes of finding other people in similar circumstances to see what I should do and how I should go about it.

((( ROR REDACTED LAST NAME FOR SECURITY PURPOSES )))

Charline
Oakland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2006 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corporation/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corporation-Fraudulent-Listing-Agreement-of-Timeshare-Sale-Ripoff-Dayto-224750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corporation