• Report: #261939

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:District Heights Maryland
Copeland Marketing
www.copelandmarketing.com Datona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing - James Ohlin promised to sell my time share for $699. I never heard from him again ripoff Daytona Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Just doing my job.

James Ohlin contacted me in September 2005 and asked if I would be interested in selling my time share. I said yes and he told me that he could sell my time share quickley for an up front advertising fee of $699. I gave him a credit number to pay the fee and I never heard from him or the company again. My phone calls and emails went unansered.

Fred
District Heights, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2007 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing/Datona-Beach-Florida/Copeland-Marketing-James-Ohlin-promised-to-sell-my-time-share-for-699-I-never-heard-f-261939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Just doing my job.

AUTHOR: James Ohlin - (U.S.A.)

When I started with Copeland they gave me a script to read and thats what I did. If they did not sell your timeshare. I am sorry, I was just doing my job and reading what they told me to. When I found out people were getting ripped off I quit. So please give them a call and do not give mytself a bad rep.
James Ohlin