Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, July 23, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2007

• Reported By:Johnson Creek Wisconsin
Copeland Marketing
1468 W International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Agreed to rent and/or sell our time share - took our money and claimed they never got the paperwork. Daytona Beach Florida

Two years ago in July (2005), we agreed to list our time share with Copeland Marketing and faxed them the paperwork and gave them the payment ($699)information over the phone. We never heard from them again so I thought things were slow and didn't think too much of it at the time.

In January (2006) of the following year, someone from Vacation Property Services called and said that they were taking some of the rentals and sales of Copeland Marketing and since we really wanted to get rid of this property we went ahead and listed it with them (another $400). I called frequently and they kept telling me they would let me know as soon as they got an offer on it.

This last spring I tried calling Copeland Marketing again and someone there told me that they had never received my paperwork (from almost 2 years ago) When I asked them why they didn't notify me at that time they did not have an answer for me = so I faxed it again and called to make sure they got it this time. I have called several times since and they tell me it is listed for rental and getting ready to be listed for sale as soon as there is space available??

I have also called Vacation Property Services numerous time to check on our time share there and they just keep telling me they will let me know when they get an offer.

Since our time share was supposed to have been listed for 2 years now, we have not had a single offer on it, payed almost $1000 to have it listed and a week that we had banked has expired.

I am hoping that someone can help us out.

Johnson Creek, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2007 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Agreed-to-rent-andor-sell-our-time-share-took-our-money-and-claimed-262589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing