Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2007

• Reported By:Oak Ridge North Carolina
Copeland Marketing
1468 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing - Patrick Hollingsworth ripoff I lost $699 to Copeland Marketing when Patrick Hollingsworth contacted me to rent my timeshare Makes me furious Daytona Beach Florida

I am a teacher married to a no longer employed textile worker and I lost $699 to Copeland Marketing when Patrick Hollingsworth contacted me to rent my timeshare. I desperately need my money returned. I have tried for the past year and 1/2 to get Copeland Marketing to return my money to no avail. They never made any contact with me and became rude the more I pushed the issue with them even telling me that there was nothing I could do to them since I signed a legal contract. That contract was the only contact they ever made to me and that was via FAX.

Elizabeth
Oak Ridge, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2007 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Patrick-Hollingsworth-ripoff-I-lost-699-to-Copeland-Marketing-when-P-1029172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing