Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2007

• Reported By:Baytown Texas
Copeland Marketing
1468 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing charged me $899.00 to sell my timeshare and I never received a bid. Daytona Beach Florida

Copeland Marketing charged me $899.00 to sell my timeshare. I waited over a year and had no bids. I sent a complaint e-mail to them and they asked me to lower my asking price. I lowered it to below what I paid for the timeshare and I still received no bids. Ronnie Lewis, Adriane Noyes, and Miranda are the different people I corresponded with from Copeland Marketing.

John
Baytown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2007 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-charged-me-89900-to-sell-my-timeshare-and-I-never-received-a-bid-Day-272580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing