Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, June 15, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 15, 2007

• Reported By:Holland Michigan
Copeland Marketing
1468 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing false statements and promises, dishonest, fraudulent representation of selling timeshare. ripoff Daytona Beach Florida

Copeland Marketing Rep. called Mid Feb-2006 stating they needed OLCC property really bad, many people coming through and low inventory of property, and needed right now before the weekend (biker's week?) and other events to follow. Marketing Rep. stated that he personally would handle my property sale, and sell within 6-months.

I was hesitant to pay the fee amount up front, however; with all the upcoming events and lack of OLCC properties, the Marketing Rep. presented complete confidence in sale of my property within 6-months, verbally guaranteed that I would be satisfied, stating "let him prove it", even asking that I write a testimony letter after successful sale within 6-months, and that my payment of fee amount up front would be a non-issue.

I never received any calls or status updates from Copeland Marketing, and have documented numerous calls to them beginning in Oct-2006. My call on 11/22/06 finds the Marketing Rep. who personally would handle my property sale is no longer with Copeland Marketing.

My last call on 4/27/07, I was told my account would automatically be renewed, and that Copeland Marketing/Resale Dept. would actively handle marketing the sale of my timeshare. The guaranteed sale within 6-mths is now almost 1-1/2 years and I have not heard boo from Copeland Marketing. This has been nothing but false statements, misrepresentations, and a scam.

Mark
Holland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2007 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-false-statements-and-promises-dishonest-fraudulent-representation-of-254662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing