Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2007

• Reported By:San Jose California
Copeland Marketing
www.copelandmarketing.com Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing RIPPED OFF!!! Ripoff Daytona Beach Florida

I found Copeland Marketing's information on the internet. I was eager to sell my timeshare since I never used it, due to no money, four small children and no time to go anywhere.

I was willing to pay the one-time fee of 800 plus dollars, so I could sell it and move on. I waited about a year; patiently hoping they would call with good news, I even lowered the asking price for a rental to almost
nothing still no response.

I called the company left messages and nothing. I am angry and 800 dollars that I desperately need is missing.

I need a refund pronto.

Diane
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida/Copeland-Marketing-RIPPED-OFF-Ripoff-Daytona-Beach-Florida-265960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing