Complaint Review: Copper Construction

• Reported By: Ronald H — Los Angeles California United States of America
Copper Construction
14755 Valleyheart Dr Encino, California United States of America

Copper Construction Never again. Encino California

I am gutting/remodeling my bathroom and thought I should take a look at this place. Great displays and items. I made an appointment for March 23, for measurement and quote. The guy that came out was very nice and knew what he was doing. He said I should receive a call with a quote the following Monday. I did not get a call back. I called various times, left messages and was promised a call back. This went on for over a week. On my final call to them, they confused my order with another customer, couldn't find my paperwork, then said that I would receive a callback by 6:00 that night. I said if I don't hear from your company by 6:00 tonight, then forget the about working together.  I never heard back from them. Very unprofessional employees. Although they are knowledgeable and nice, you may not get a return phone call or an apology acknowledging their ineptness. Either way, if they did call back and apologize, I would not use them because this would obviously be the way they do business and I prefer to remain in contact with people I do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copper-Construction/Encino-California-91316/Copper-Construction-Never-again-Encino-California-894315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copper Construction