Complaint Review: Copperfield Estates

• Reported By: Wilma — Houston Texas United States of America
Copperfield Estates
16820 West Rd Houston, Texas United States of America

Copperfield Estates RUDE PEOPLE LIVE HERE Houston, Texas

We are told there is no special seating in the dining room.  I have no idea how many times I have been told I can't sit there, because it is some one elses seat.  Today was just the last straw. Where are we supposed to sit?  On the floor?  We have new management hee now, so I son't know if they are willing to put up with this kind of crap or not, I hope not.The rip off is, that we pay an outrageous amount to live here, then are afraid to go downstairs to eat, for fear of being told we have no place to sit, we aren't welcome.  The first three months I lived here, the people across the hall from me complained about my dogs every time I left my apartment, and boy did I catch all kinds of heck from the management, because it was disturbing her residents.  What was I?  Chopped Liver?    I am not the only one who has been treated this way here, just the only one brave enough to report it.  The food is a little better now than when I first moved here, it was honestly not fit to eat then.  Friday, they advertised fried fish, I got two fish sticks, that my dogs wouldn't even eat.They give it all some fancy name, and you can guess at what your getting. If your thinking about putting someone you love here, I suggest you think again before you do it.  They may hate you for the rest of your life.  The people who live here are so rude, not the management at least the new ones we have, not them, the residents are very very rude to new comers.  I have been here for a year, and they still do it to me.  I'm moving in two weeks. Thank God I can get away from this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2012 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copperfield-Estates/Houston-Texas-77095/Copperfield-Estates-RUDE-PEOPLE-LIVE-HERE-Houston-Texas-895593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copperfield Estates