Complaint Review: Copyright Associates

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Stu — Anahiem Hills California United States of America
Copyright Associates
700 12th St NW Suite 700 Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Copyright Associates scam rip off Washington, District of Columbia

After I ordered services, Copyright Associates did not contact me about providing services. I had to track them dow.  They twice claimed to have sent me documents in pdf both of which were dead links. Following that, they twice claimed to have sent the documents by regular mail and twice nothing arrived.  Next, they claimed to have downloaded my music and sent me a confirmation of receipt email stating I had nothing left to do but wait for my copies to arrive.  8 months later, I recieved an email stating that they were still waiting for me to send them my music files so they could begin processing my order.  I asked several times for a refund which still has not come and they have not respond to my BBB complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copyright-Associates/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20005/Copyright-Associates-scam-rip-off-Washington-District-of-Columbia-1017252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copyright Associates