Complaint Review: Coqui party rental

• Reported By: Caroli21 — Sunrise Florida United States of America
Coqui party rental
9500 NW 77 ave. Hialeah, Florida United States of America

Coqui party rental Horrible customer service Hialeah, Florida

I am so upset with these people. The lady in customer service is horribly VULGAR ! I wish there was a law that would shut down businesses for disrespecting clients. This lady started yelling at me and even hung up on me 3 times the day before my event only because I was asking her why she was overcharging me, which she stated $ 20 were the taxes on a $ 95 order. I had already paid her a deposit of $ 50 and she just went off insulting me and complaining about her only earning $ 300 a week and not wanting to put up with clients. She was demanding that I needed to pay the driver an additional $ 85 upon delivery and when I told her that what she was doing was against the law she told me this was not Colombia (my native country) I decided not to deal with her so at last minute I had to find another company and dispute the $ 50 transaction through my bank. Please save yourselves headaches do not deal with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coqui-party-rental/Hialeah-Florida-33016/Coqui-party-rental-Horrible-customer-service-Hialeah-Florida-976489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coqui party rental