Complaint Review: Coral Resorts LLC Hilton Head S.C.

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — LAKE ZURICH Illinois United States of America
Coral Resorts LLC Hilton Head S.C.
33 Office Park Road Unit 218 Park Plaza Hilton Head, South Carolina United States of America
  • Phone: 843-842-3490
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Coral Resorts LLC Hilton Head S.C. Misrepresented and Lied to about "Free" developer week Hilton Head, South Carolina

My family and I visited Hilton Head in July of 2012 when we purchased additional RCI points that came with a "free" developer week that we could use annually and Platinum RCI status as well.

I called a few months later inquiring about the maint. fees and why we still have not received the RCI Platinum status, and I was shocked to discover that my "Free" developer week costs an additional $900 in maintenance fees to use it on top of the regular maint fees I have to pay.

This company are liars and crooks. Their contracts are vague and misleading on purpose. Why on Earth would anyone want a "free" week when it costs an additional $900 which was never mentioned by the Sales person or anyone we spoke with. They never mentioned it on purpose.

To add insult to injury the people I spoke with at Coral Resorts we rude and unwilling to help. The woman basically kept on repeating " You read and signed the contract".

I have filed a Better Business Bureau complaint as well as calling the South Carolina Dept. of Labor.  I also called RCI to let them know that these crooks are representing them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coral-Resorts-LLC-Hilton-Head-SC/Hilton-Head-South-Carolina-29928/Coral-Resorts-LLC-Hilton-Head-SC-Misrepresented-and-Lied-to-about-Free-developer-week-947347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coral Resorts LLC Hilton Head S.C.