Complaint Review: Coral Resorts Sc

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Thomas San Filippo — Cutler Bay Florida United States of America
Coral Resorts Sc
33 Office Park Rd Internet United States of America

Coral Resorts Sc Steve Deutsch and Terance Singleton lied about everything Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Coral Resorts makes good

*Consumer Comment: You are not alone

If you ever go to a Timeshare meeting beware of Coral Resorts. I can truthfully say every word that came out of the salesman (Terance Singleton) and his manager (Steve deutsch) were flat out lies. Then after you purchase they will not return calls or answer any questions you might have. They will tell you anything they think you want to here whether its true or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2011 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coral-Resorts-Sc/internet/Coral-Resorts-Sc-Steve-Deutsch-and-Terance-Singleton-lied-about-everything-Internet-Inte-769343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coral Resorts Sc

Coral Resorts makes good

AUTHOR: mrjlturner - (USA)

Folks,

I had the same problems with Coral Resorts. However, I have good news. I worked w/ the SC Attorney General's office and the South Carolina Real Estate Commission to open a formal complaint. After a number of months of research and review, the SCREC contacted Coral Resorts and they agreed to offer us a full and complete refund of both the TimeShare purchase price and our Maintenance fees that we had paid. Based on this refund, and the dissolution of our contract, we are fully satisfied w/ the resolution that Coral Resorts has provided us.

Thanks,
mrjlturner

You are not alone

AUTHOR: mrjlturner - (United States of America)

I have a similar story, but was taken while on vacation in Hilton Head.  I can tell you that the SC Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (Office of Investigation and Enforcement) has secured a lawyer and is currently investigating these sales practices and customer complaints thoroughly.  I spoke with their office today and am currently building my formal complaint to submit.  I would encourage you to visit their website and do the same!  They can be reached at
(803)896-4470