Complaint Review: Coral Resorts at Hilton Head Island SC

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: alice &ellen — Centrville Georgia United States of America
Coral Resorts at Hilton Head Island SC
33 park Road 218 Park Plaza Hilton Head ISland, South Carolina United States of America

Coral Resorts at Hilton Head Island SC I've been scammed by Coral Resorts Hilton Head ISland, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: coral sands

*Consumer Comment: Coral Resorts Law Suit

*Consumer Comment: I would like to be included in lawsuit

I have been scammed by the liars at Coral Resorts. They pretend to your ally but they are only out for your money. They musts dehumanize themselves in order to create such agonywith their blatant lies. I wonder if they even have feelings. I think the residents of Hilton Head Island should be appalled by this kind of thing.

I am filing a class action law suit against this company and the individuals who worked with me. There is power in numbers so if anyone is interested in joining this suit please let me know.

The details of the ruse I have experienced will be posted per requests. The similarities with many complaints I have read are amazingly alike. They are trained to do this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coral-Resorts-at-Hilton-Head-Island-SC/Hilton-Head-ISland-South-Carolina-29928/Coral-Resorts-at-Hilton-Head-Island-SC-Ive-been-scammed-by-Coral-Resorts-Hilton-Head-IS-1003374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coral Resorts at Hilton Head Island SC

coral sands

AUTHOR: Jennifer - ()

My husband and I had went to hilton head back in 2012. We like most got suckered in to buying a timeshare. We paid our dues that year. In 2013 they invited us back and got us to upgrade our package. The woman that sold us the upgrade didn't even work for rci, she was a manager theres wife.

She told us that she would give us money toward the down payment and made it sound like a good deal. She had also told us that we would not have to pay dues again until 2016. Summer of 2013 we got a bill in the mail for the dues and yes it was at least $1000. I called to ask why we got the bill and the rude woman I talked to told me that the woman that sold me the timeshare could not make that promise of not having to pay dues until 2016.

We were also under the assumption that we would be able to go back to hilton head that following year to our timeshare. That was wrong too. Our timeshare is every three years. I just want out of this timeshare. They are nothing but liars and scammers. I would just let it go but I don't want to ruin my credit. I don't even know where I can get the payoff on the stupid thing. You should have access to that on there website. I'm up for a class action lawsuit!

Coral Resorts Law Suit

AUTHOR: Linda B - ()

We would be interested in any information about a law suit against Coral Resorts.

I would like to be included in lawsuit

AUTHOR: tash - (United States of America)

Hello,
Please email me. I am interested in joining the suit.
Natasha