Complaint Review: Coral Resorts at Hilton Head Island SC

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: alice &ellen — Centrville Georgia United States of America
Coral Resorts at Hilton Head Island SC
33 park Road 218 Park Plaza Hilton Head ISland, South Carolina United States of America

Coral Resorts at Hilton Head Island SC I've been scammed by Coral Resorts Hilton Head ISland, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Coral Resorts Law Suit

*Consumer Comment: I would like to be included in lawsuit

I have been scammed by the liars at Coral Resorts. They pretend to your ally but they are only out for your money. They musts dehumanize themselves in order to create such agonywith their blatant lies. I wonder if they even have feelings. I think the residents of Hilton Head Island should be appalled by this kind of thing.

I am filing a class action law suit against this company and the individuals who worked with me. There is power in numbers so if anyone is interested in joining this suit please let me know.

The details of the ruse I have experienced will be posted per requests. The similarities with many complaints I have read are amazingly alike. They are trained to do this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coral-Resorts-at-Hilton-Head-Island-SC/Hilton-Head-ISland-South-Carolina-29928/Coral-Resorts-at-Hilton-Head-Island-SC-Ive-been-scammed-by-Coral-Resorts-Hilton-Head-IS-1003374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coral Resorts at Hilton Head Island SC

Coral Resorts Law Suit

AUTHOR: Linda B - ()

We would be interested in any information about a law suit against Coral Resorts.

I would like to be included in lawsuit

AUTHOR: tash - (United States of America)

Hello,
Please email me. I am interested in joining the suit.
Natasha