Complaint Review: Coral Resorts

Coral Resorts
33 office park Road unit 218 Park Plaza Hilton Head Island, South Carolina USA

Coral Resorts Fraudulent Practices and Lies Hilton Head Island South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: I met with an attorney when we were in SC last wk

This resort has had us jump through hoops for 8 years.  As a retired, disabled vet.  I would think that my fellow citizens would show a little respect.  Not this company, they show no mercy.  They will lie to your face.

Since 2005 we have been insulted and tricked to go from points to weeks and back with RCI.  Nothing works.  All we have been trying to do is a have a week each year on our anniversary.  After 8 years and 4 contracts we still cannot get what we want.

We have fallen for the developer week lies as well.  Our 2012 salesman, Patrick promised us 2 Developer weeks to bring us $3400/year to help with a payment we were already struggling with.  We told him we needed a June week and he gave us an off-season one.

When we went back to fix this earlier this year Amy Wear said that Patrick lied to us about the developer week and the company no longer even deals with them.  She said we had to go after Patrick about the income he promised independently.  We were shocked and furious when she said this.  Contacting him was a dead end of course.

Amy only made things worse too.  She took us back to one week every 3 years just to save on fees and charged us $6000 more dollars.  I think it will take a while for $6000 to make up for fees we saved.

Do not do business with these people.  We are taking our contracts to the government and authorities for assistance. These guys need to be stopped.  I am a retired, disabled vet on a fixed income and this company is bleeding me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coral-Resorts/Hilton-Head-Island-South-Carolina-29928/Coral-Resorts-Fraudulent-Practices-and-Lies-Hilton-Head-Island-South-Carolina-1058899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coral Resorts

I met with an attorney when we were in SC last wk

AUTHOR: margo k. - ()

My parents (who are in their 80's) are out almost $20,000 because of the evil people at Coral Resorts. My husband (who is a lawyer) and I met with an attorney last week while we were in Hilton Head. His name is Zach Naert (22 New Orleans Rd Suite 3). His primary focus is going after Coral Resorts. He has pages and pages of complaints against these people. As of right now, he has 28 suits filed against them, my parents included. I would strongly suggest you contact him.  The people that run Coral Resorts make me sick!!! One of my friends suggested I contact 20/20! I may do so. I am also going to contact my state representantives, which Zach suggested I do. You may want to contact your representatives as well. Shame on these people for scamming you, a Veteran. How do they sleep at night?

These people must be stopped!!