Complaint Review: Coral Springs Animal Hospital

• Submitted: Sun, June 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 28, 2009

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Coral Springs Animal Hospital
2160 N Universit Dr Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Coral Springs Animal Hospital NO COMPASION FIRST THING THE ASKED FOR WAS $2400.OO TO START TO WORK ON HIM, Coral Springs Florida

I brought my dog in 10pm on saturday night, They wouldnt even look at him until I paid for full service exam $2400 I didnt have access until the AM for the money. They told me they cant help him. He wasnt breathing properaly I needed to get him to another vet and they told me they would call the cops if I didnt sign a paper for taking my dog.. They were not compasionate at all.. I was going to pay for my service they would have had the dog overnight anyway. They were not nice and it was all about MONEY not the care of animals.. BE Careful if your animal is like your child then DONT go there...

Upset dog owner
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coral-Springs-Animal-Hospital/Coral-Springs-Florida-33071/Coral-Springs-Animal-Hospital-NO-COMPASION-FIRST-THING-THE-ASKED-FOR-WAS-2400OO-TO-START-465722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coral Springs Animal Hospital