Complaint Review: Corbetts Auction House

• Reported By: Lori — Parker Colorado United States of America
Corbetts Auction House
4921 S Santa Fe Dr Littleton, Colorado United States of America

Corbetts Auction House Corbetts stole my high end furniture Littleton, Colorado

Corbetts picked up my furniture 6 months ago, which was high end, worth several thousand dollars, and I never heard from them after. I had to call for the lot number. We've been down there twice with no resolution. Always told to come back tomorrow.

They have no record of the inventory. They have no invoice and cannot bring up any record of any items connected to my name. I have a contract which, luckily, I amended with sign-off from their representative, and I have pictures.

It is appearing to look like they are committing outright theft, taking in folk's items, selling them and then pretending to lose records related to the sale, per other online reviews I have read. They have an "F" rating with the BBB, which I wish I had seen prior.

Do not use these guys. I do not understand why the Attorney General does not prosecute Vince and Ginna Rowe along with their employee Ted, who does the initial "assessments and arranges the pick up of items (per Ted).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corbetts-Auction-House/Littleton-Colorado-80120/Corbetts-Auction-House-Corbetts-stole-my-high-end-furniture-Littleton-Colorado-1011816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corbetts Auction House