Complaint Review: Core Payment Solutions

• Updated: Mon, January 10, 2011

• Reported By: carlos — newhall California United States of America
Core Payment Solutions
711 East Lemon St. Suite 425 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Core Payment Solutions Deluxe Marketing Group Enlisted me as an "associate member" using "bank funds" (my credit cards) to obtain referrals for credit card processing and machines in my area. Tempe, Arizona

*General Comment: Do you need help recovering the money?

March 11 2010 I was contacted (telephoned) by Levi Jiles of DeLuxe Marketing to introduce me to Core Payment Solutions.  He specified that my only job would be to obtain 'referrals' from businesses in my area for credit card processing, stating that for every machine placed I would receive $500, and for each credit card processed I would receive a small (1%) return.  I explained that I was a widower, retired with a small income.  He assured me I would not have to use any of my money, and that any investment would be returned within one month.  After considerable thought I provided my credit card information, bank info etc. as requested and received (fax) receipts for all including a W-9 already filled out.  Shortly thereafter I received (mail) a package containing receipts, a welcoming letter from Core Payment Solutions and instructions on how to access my introduction internet training course, with passwords.  I followed instructions and began travelling throughout my area obtaining referrals, which I posted on my 'back office'.  Each Wednesday I received a phone call from my 'coach' instructing me on the next training phase, up to April 7 when the coach did not call.  April 14 I could not contact CPS customer service, getting only a recorded messxage that "technical difficulties' prevented them from answering the phone.  That has been the situation since.  The company has not actioned any of my posted referrals.  I now have $14,000 in credit card debt which I must resolve thanks to these crooks.  So much for not using my own money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Core-Payment-Solutions/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Core-Payment-Solutions-Deluxe-Marketing-Group-Enlisted-me-as-an-associate-member-using--599926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Core Payment Solutions

#1 General Comment

Do you need help recovering the money?

AUTHOR: Gary - (United States of America)

A word to the editor!

My name is Gary and I work for a company called American Auditing Recovery Group. We specialize in the recovery of lost funds for our clients who were victimized by fraudulent credit card scams. Core Payment Solutions appears to be an affiliate of "BankCard Empire", a fraudulent company that was shut down by the state of Arizona in April due to a criminal investigation. My company and I have the means to recoup your lost funds. Contact me at grh33444@gmail.com if you have any further questions.

All the best,