Complaint Review: Core Vision Group

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Patti — Houston Texas
Core Vision Group
c Clearwater, Florida USA

Core Vision Group Tried to use my credit card with the guise of offering me a $50 gift card to use at Target or Wal mart Clearwater Florida

I recieved at phone call a phone call July 19 saying that their company had tried to send me a $50 Wal mart card and that they wnated to verify my address which was half right but street number wrong. Then they read my credit card number to be and said that was a confrimation number to send me out another gift card and I just needed to stay on the line to talk to supervisor to confirm. I told him I am not interested in buying anything and if cost me they were wasting thier time. He proceeded to say I must stay on the line till the other person came on.

I told him my phone battery is going out and we would be disconnected and make it quick or my phone call would be dropped which it was.  They called me back about 5 times.  It wasn't until today I noticed $1.00 was pending to be charged on my account.  Then I listened to my voice mail and they had left numerous messages saying you will not answer our call and therefore my card would be charged $50, $75 and $100.  And to enjoy my charges for not answereing the phone again, I saved these messages to confirm everythinbg I am saying.  I called my bank and they have closed that card now I have to wait 5-7 days for a new one and deal with the concern what else they might do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Core-Vision-Group/Clearwater-Florida/Core-Vision-Group-Tried-to-use-my-credit-card-with-the-guise-of-offering-me-a-50-gift-ca-1069537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Core Vision Group