Complaint Review: Core Vision Group

• Updated: Sat, September 01, 2012

• Reported By: sara — napa, ca California United States of America
Core Vision Group
10341 66th St N Ste 382, Internet United States of America

Core Vision Group New Grocery I had called AARP and must have mis.dialed. However, the east Indian person actually said AARP's computer were working slowly and therefore they were offering me a $100 gift card to Target, Walmart, Internet

I called AARP and must have misdialed.  An east Indian man picked up saying AARP's computers were slow and they were going to offer me a $100 gift certificate for $3.95.  As this scam continued they offered me other large gift cards for monthly fees.  I had already given my credit card and tried to stop this process.  They said I could not invalidate the process until I completed it and got a verifcation number that would then allow me to stop the add on fees.  This was all a lie.  I finally hung up and cancelled by credit card.  I was charged a $1.00 fee, but let that go.  They must have a system that picks up misdials that are close to the original number.  Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Core-Vision-Group/internet/Core-Vision-Group-New-Grocery-I-had-called-AARP-and-must-have-misdialed-However-the-ea-935748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Core Vision Group