Complaint Review: CoreFirst of Topek

Kansas City, Topeka KS, Kansas USA
  • Phone: 1.800.280.0123
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

CoreFirst of Topek Vice President Commercial Lending at Bank Midwest, N.A. sCREWED ME AT Special Assets Officer at This guy ripped me off of my commercial fees for 2 months in a row. Dont use them James Campbell or whatever his name is is a sicko. Liar! Kansas City, Topeka Kansas

This guy promised me that we would be using all amtomatied reports and I found out on merchant services?  We were all duped and screwed.  Cost me over $4oo a mo to use them.  Screw that.   Dont use them.  Or at least him.  Liar!  Or at least dont use J. Campbell out of KC.  He will mess you up.  Corfirst is a ripoff.  They have no idea what we go though as a merchant or business.  He lied to me and will you also. Fake representation.  Fake everything I was promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CoreFirst-of-Topek/Kansas-City-Topeka-KS-Kansas-66611/CoreFirst-of-Topek-Vice-President-Commercial-Lending-at-Bank-Midwest-NA-sCREWED-ME-AT-1111820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CoreFirst of Topek