Complaint Review: Corestaff

• Reported By: Peaches — Charlotte North Carolina
Corestaff
2200 Carolina Place Drive, Fort Mill, SC Fort Mill, South Carolina USA

Corestaff All work, No Pay!!! Fort Mill South Carolina

I have been employed by Corestaff since November 1, 2013.  It's now November 24 and i still haven't received my paycheck.  I signed up for direct deposit.  When my first pay day came, and I didn't see my direct deposit in my account, I went to my supervisor and asked about my pay.  They told me that there was a glitch in the system and that several people including myself would either received a paper check or a Rapid Pay Card.  Well they gave me a Rapid Pay Card and told me the funds would be on the card the following business day.  Well, when I didn't receive my funds after several days, I went back to my supervisor and all she could tell me is that "they are working on the problem and I would receive my pay any day".  I have not received any money for three weeks.    I was told by previous employees that the same thing happened to them and they had to "wait" for almost a month before they got their money!  This is ridiculous!!  and unexceptable.  I will never work for them again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corestaff/Fort-Mill-South-Carolina-29715/Corestaff-All-work-No-Pay-Fort-Mill-South-Carolina-1101867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corestaff