Complaint Review: Corey Gates - Tube Cash Code

• Updated: Thu, December 12, 2013

• Reported By: G. D. — Las Vegas Nevada
Corey Gates - Tube Cash Code
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Corey Gates - Tube Cash Code Requested a refund over 17 days ago and did not receive it. Internet Nationwide

*Author of original report: Refund

*General Comment: COREY GATES IS A CRIMINAL

I requested a refund over seventeen days ago, on Nov. 25.  A "representative" called me and wanted more money but I refused. Her name was Debbie and she said she would put through the refund.  I have not received the credit in my account. The automated request for a refund says that some of the money was refunded, so it appears that they look like they refunded the money but none of the $270.00 dollars was credited back to my account. Corey's Tube Cash Code says that there is a sixty day refund guarantee.  I requested the refund only 5 days after I initially ordered the system well within the guarantee time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corey-Gates-Tube-Cash-Code/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Corey-Gates-Tube-Cash-Code-Requested-a-refund-over-17-days-ago-and-did-not-receive-it-1106457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corey Gates - Tube Cash Code

Refund

AUTHOR: G. DeClememt - ()

I have finally received the last of my refund.  It took a full 30 days from initial request to payment.  Corey's email stated 7 - 10 days.  That was obviously a lie. Nevertheless, glad I received the refund.

I attribute the return of my money to the service of The Ripoff Report. Thank you for your help.

#2 General Comment

COREY GATES IS A CRIMINAL

AUTHOR: XWOOTBUYER - ()

Hundereds of people have been Ripped Off by Corey Gates

(((link redacted)))

Look and read the Reports for yourself before you give the A-Hole  even a PENNY !!!

Good Luck