Complaint Review: Corey Prideaux

• Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: James15 — Piedmont South Carolina United States of America
Corey Prideaux
512 Hillhaven St. Exira, Iowa United States of America

Corey Prideaux Corey Prideaux, Karen M Prideaux, Web Development, CDS Global, ECommerce, .NET Exira, Iowa

Corey Prideaux is a Rip-Off

I hired Corey Prideaux to do an E-Commerce website for me. I paid him an advance of 4000 dollars,which was suppose to be half, he was suppose to build me an online store, he was doing this at his home, I don't think he wanted CDS Global to know he was doing this free-lance.

He talked a real good game and I was suppose to have a functioning store with verisign certificate within 2

months, I have yet to see a website, a verification he purchased a certificate, Web Hosting or a Domain.

I called and emailed him, I talked to  his wife and she said he was building it, but I think she was just intercepting his calls. This has been over a year now and I have not heard from him, he doesn't return my phone calls or emails.

Do not use him if you are planning on building anything on the web, he is a total rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corey-Prideaux/Exira-Iowa-50076-1539/Corey-Prideaux-Corey-Prideaux-Karen-M-Prideaux-Web-Development-CDS-Global-ECommerce-745053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corey Prideaux