Complaint Review: Corinthian Colleges Everest Institute

• Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — HENDERSON Nevada United States of America
Corinthian Colleges Everest Institute
170 N. STEPHANIE DR. STE100 HENDERSON, Nevada United States of America

Corinthian Colleges Everest Institute EVEREST COLLEGE, FORMER NAME : LAS VEGAS COLLEGE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF US HENDERSON, Nevada

I first began attending Everest College in the later part of 2007. I believed that the administrative staff really cared about me personally. They acted with such agression, as if they would not stand for me not to get a "good" education. I really believed that Everest was the best school for me. I am a graduate of Everest and did so in the later part of 2009... so this is very recent. Upon graduation I was promised job placement immediately after graduation. I never became an employee at this Dr's office as promised. I was all a lie. When speaking to the career services staff, they kept referring me to retirement facilities. something in which i was not interested in. During school we have what is called clinical labs & lecture classes. Clinical a was taught by a staff member that really cared. Clinical B we generally spent going out to dinner with the instructor and eating yogurt. I never learned anything about pediatrics, only that when taking a child weight, you use kilograms instead of pounds. There were no vital information conveyed. I guess I am mainly upset because I had a leadership role at this school, and I feel like I am a laughing stock. I was promised Everest's all, and did not receive half. Now I have no job AT ALL and the student loans are due. All I wanted to do is provide a better life for my children and I. I thought I was doing the right thing, but apparently was blinded by lies. I would not suggest anyone attend Everest College. For all the trouble, just go to a regular community college or University. The only thing that I can say that I gained from attending Everest is my G.E.D. Thank God for that!! I trusted "my" school, and always spoke highly of them. My heart aches for what they did to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corinthian-Colleges-Everest-Institute/HENDERSON-Nevada-89014/Corinthian-Colleges-Everest-Institute-EVEREST-COLLEGE-FORMER-NAME-LAS-VEGAS-COLLEGE-TOO-600587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corinthian Colleges Everest Institute