Complaint Review: Corinthian Colleges Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, May 23, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Kenya — Cocoa Florida
Corinthian Colleges Inc.
2401 N Harbor City Blvd Melbourne , Florida USA

Corinthian Colleges Inc. Fraudulent, misleading, outdated study materials and staff not professional Melbourne Florida

*Consumer Comment: You said one key thing...

I took interest in Everest University in August  2012 interested in Medical Coding and Billing.  I enrolled in the Medical Administrative Assistant Program because the Medical Biliing and Coding program didn't have enough students for the program, alledgedly. Made perfect attendance a few mods and the President's List every mod.

Upon completion of my academic program, I hadn't begun the process of interviewing for externship.  I was completely ignored by Career Services until I called requiring information about externship.  I tried on several occasions to get placed but all I received is a letter stating I'm at risk for termination.

Everest staff did nothing to place me in an extership position that was convenient for me, hindering me from becoming a July 2013 graduate.  They wanted to terminate my enrollment and re-enroll later that month.  I withdraw.

The staff was unconcerned, they treated me as if I didn't matter, and as if I wasn't a consumer.  They wasted my time, and had the audacity to bill me after they didn't provide service required.  The chain of command has no relevance when dealing with Everest or Corinthian.

I received a call from Corinthian Colleges yesterday asking that I reframe from calling and leaving voicemails or they would contact their legal department.  They committed the wrong and does not want to be bothered by my concerns.

I get aggravated every time I see an Everest commercial.  I get aggravated every time I think about graduating.  I need help  and fast.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corinthian-Colleges-Inc/Melbourne-Florida-32935-9901/Corinthian-Colleges-Inc-Fraudulent-misleading-outdated-study-materials-and-staff-not-1053235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corinthian Colleges Inc.

You said one key thing...

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

I underlined the one key thing that really says more than you probably want.  After all perhaps there a couple hundred you could do, but if there was even only one the fact that it wasn't "convenient" to you is not their problem.  It sure sounds like you are the type of person who would complain because a company won't hire you because they refuse to work around your schedule.

Which if that is the case, and the basis of your "complaint" I can see why the school is asking you to stop calling them.  Just hope they don't see this post or you may be getting a call from their legal department sooner than you think...and it won't be to just say hi.

If you want help..perhaps you may want to rethink your "you must do what I want" attitude and realize that there are probably dozens if not hundreds of other people who have no problem with the convenience of the position.