Complaint Review: Cornell & Associates/( Bellevue Heights)

• Submitted: Wed, April 14, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, April 14, 2010

• Reported By: KERO — Bellevue Washington United States of America
Cornell & Associates/( Bellevue Heights)
2633 Eastlake Avenue East suit 307 Seattle, Washington United States of America

Cornell & Associates/( Bellevue Heights) Minol USA (water/utilities) Discrimination,Water ripoff, Harassment of family/child, stalking,false representation,eviction threats Seattle, Washington

We and my family have lived at this apartment complex for 6 years and Cornell & Associates/Bellevue Heights has sent or assigned a resident management team to have us removed or evicted by stalking,harassing or threats of eviction. For years we have been good peaceful tenants(no complaints) and over paying for water by MINOL USA, Texas as we pay for the usage of other tenants. How they divide the water use by the tenant use is unknown and is most likely illegal. No matter how little water we use our water bills remain too high, so its likely someone is enjoying the use of free water in the building at Bellevue Heights of Bellevue, Washington. The Resident managers dress up in Muslim religion type clothing,but their behavior is similar to or worse than unbelievers of God. They eat meat, never speak of God, play loud rap music in personal vehicle, waxing, washing car on resident grounds in unauthorized areas. This tandem was drafted by Cornell & Associates after two previous attempts to find a new resident manager failed. Most of the tenants are foreigners so they can be easily taken advantage of and ripped off. I believe American tenants are being driven off so they can continue their money making program. During a change in my lease the resident managers did not even update the lease or re-assign keys of the people moving out. The people who moved out had the keys to my apartment for 5 months and resident management did not contact me or return my keys until I vacated. There is too much more to list and I am trying to keep this report brief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2010 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cornell-Associates-Bellevue-Heights/Seattle-Washington-98102/Cornell-Associates-Bellevue-Heights-Minol-USA-waterutilities-DiscriminationWater-593149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cornell & Associates/( Bellevue Heights)