Complaint Review: Cornell Homes

• Reported By: Roberta — Near Central Square New York United States of America
Cornell Homes
548 South Main Street Central Square, New York United States of America

Cornell Homes Stephen Cornell RIPP OFF ARTIST Central Square, New York

What ever you do, do not buy a manufactured home from this guy. He is a rip off artist. I use the word artist because he has been in business for over 30 years, and in that time he has taken advantage of an uncountable amount of people. He will show you a beautiful home but that`s not what you`re going to get. You will get a piece of junk and he will also overcharge you $22,000.00. I just bought a single wide home from him, and it`s a good thing I have a CPA in my family.

I went down to confront him of overcharging me,and because I`m a woman, he thought he was going to scare. hme, He actually got up out of his chair and started yelling at me. He told me he didn`t rip me off and that I was not getting any money back from him. I told him I was coming back that afternoon with help. He told me to "go ahead- nobody was about to scare him". I came back with my family member- a CPA! Mr, Cornell was about to faint when he told Mr, Cornell he was going to call the State Police to report a Fraudlent deal.

I got all $22,000.00 back, but now I have to see what kind of hme he stuck me with. I talked to a guy who got ripped off badly years ago by this guy, and he`s stuch with a piece of garbage he can`t afford. I hope some agency will look into this. I can`t even get the New York State Attorney General`s Office to do an investitgation into his sneaky business practices!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cornell-Homes/Central-Square-New-York-13036/Cornell-Homes-Stephen-Cornell-RIPP-OFF-ARTIST-Central-Square-New-York-859151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cornell Homes