Complaint Review: Cornerstone America

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Cornerstone America
4550 W Oakey Blvd #111 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Cornerstone America ripoff of jobseekers Las Vegas Nevada

I had an "so-called" job interview with Cornerstone America today. After the company's presentation single interviews were held. We were told that they would hire 3 representatives now and 3 in January.

I was the more surprised when I was told at the end of the single interview that I should come again the next day to fill out the Agent Application.

I was handed to application form to take it home with me and fill it out. I wondered how they can agree to hire me before interviewing all applicants.

Additionally, I had a somehow "bad feeling" about the whole thing a the promised income seemed "too good to be true" and they wanted about $250 for license, class, and training.

I went home, read through the whole paperwork again, and decided to check the internet about any "rip-off reports" concerning this company.

First I found various comments of job-sites like monster. com, and thought it must be an serious job opportunity if it's on well known sites. But I continued my search, and very soon found this site.

A last minute warning - so to speak - before I signed up with them, and - probably - would have lost a lot of money.

Vicky
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cornerstone-America/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Cornerstone-America-ripoff-of-jobseekers-Las-Vegas-Nevada-116950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cornerstone America