Complaint Review: Cornerstone America

• Submitted: Mon, October 23, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 23, 2006

• Reported By:pensacola Florida
Cornerstone America
www.conerstoneamerica.com Pensacola, Florida U.S.A.

Cornerstone America ripoff Pensacola Florida

I wont say that the people of cornerstone are really that bad of people. They arent. They are unethical as hell though. I wouldnt buy insurance from mid-west if my life counted on it. This insurance is the worst on the planet. How do I know? Because I sold it at one time. I am now at metlife and feel a lot better about the product I sell because I know that the company will back it up. Mid-west cornerstone UICI NASE whatever you want to call it. ITS ALL THE SAME THING. There are people that make money sure. But there is a thing called the mob too but that doesnt make it legit. People wake up. I sold it. Its garbage. Everyone knows it. Stay away from this mess. If you live in the panhandle region of Florida and you are looking for quality insurance and investment vehicles please contact me.

Joe
pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2006 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cornerstone-America/Pensacola-Florida/Cornerstone-America-ripoff-Pensacola-Florida-217321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cornerstone America