• Report: #200548

• Submitted: Tue, July 11, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 11, 2006

• Reported By:New Port Richey Florida
Cornerstone
San Franscisco, California U.S.A.

Cornerstone Hiring Practices ripoff San Franscisco California

For starters, I did not send a resume to Cornerstone. I had one online and they found it and began to email me me at first. I sent an email back suggesting that I was not interested in a position with them and I copied and pasted one of the RIPOFF reports listed online.

Tonight I got yet another call from a woman recruiter. It was after hours and when I heard who it was I just hung up. She called back again. I hung up again. This went on about five times until I went ahead and took the call.

"You know, you sent the damn resume' to me not the other way around. YOU SENT IT TO ME !! To me, you moron! Said the very professional recruiter.

I said "I did not send a resume to your firm, you &&%$%#. and do not call here again."

She did not call back.

This sounds like a real upstanding firm all the way around. I have contacted both Monster and Tampabayjobs and this site to sir my disgust. I have been in sales for 20 years and I know what a scam looks like. They make all kinds of verbal promises but their contract does not match the promises. The individual signs an entirely different agreement and then it becomes legal. The verbal promises are mis-representation and are illegal, but difficult to prove.

It's a shame that they are allowed to exist.

Patrick
New Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2006 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cornerstone/San-Franscisco-California-22092/Cornerstone-Hiring-Practices-ripoff-San-Franscisco-California-200548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cornerstone