Complaint Review: Cornhole Bro's

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: denver808 — Denver Colorado United States of America
Cornhole Bro's
2201 SE Indian St E-2 Internet United States of America

Cornhole Bro's cornholebros.com Horrible Product... Terrible Construction... Impossible to Contact... Bad Business... Zero Customer Service, Internet

*Author of original report: Refund impossible-unprofessional conduct

*UPDATE Employee: Return Policy

I bought a couple cornhole boards from these guys in October.  I was assured that the boards were durable and long lasting.  When the boards were delivered, not only were they damaged and marked up (dirty), but they definitely were not durable.  They were flimsy at best!

I called the only number given on the website -->772-380-2326 for over a week and was unable to leave a voicemail because it was full.  I was finally able to leave a voicemail and was never called back.  I then blocked my number and/or called from a different phone until I finally got an answer.

I was then told that it was now my problem and there was nothing they would do about it.  "It must have been damaged during shipping," is what I was told.

After going back and forth with this clown, I was told that he would file a claim with the USPS and I would be refunded within a couple of days.  By the way, some of this could have been blamed on the USPS, but definitely not the dirt on it, and not the majority of the damage, which looks like it had been poorly assembled a few times and played on.

A week passed by and nothing.  This argument between the two of us went on for the next month. Finally I gave up.  I pulled these flimsy boards out and decided to play on them now that I was stuck with them.

It should state "One time use" on them.  Basically, once you hit them with one of the bags they are never the same.  They look like a punching bag after a right cross that wont return to its original shape.

Save yourself the trouble, spend a little extra money on a real board and never ever do business with these clowns!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cornhole-Bros/internet/Cornhole-Bros-cornholebroscom-Horrible-Product-Terrible-Construction-Impossible-to-1012942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cornhole Bro's

Refund impossible-unprofessional conduct

AUTHOR: denver808 - (United States of America)

Just to respond to cornhole: We made an effort to return the product, but were told that not only would we have to pay for shipping, but that if the product was received damaged we would not receive our refund. This is ridiculous as the whole reason we wanted to return the product was because it was damaged upon arrival.

Also, this correspondence was beyond difficult as cornhole's line is either busy or has a full voicemail. I was promised that cornhole would follow up on the USPS claim, and to this date I have not received a follow up phone call, despite my continuous attempts to ensure that a claim would be filed, including several emails and phone calls.

In summary, if you ever do need a refund com this company expect to be met with an extreme lack of professionalism and understanding.

Return Policy

AUTHOR: cornholebros.com - (United States of America)

We have a 100% money back....if the product arrives back to our location...this customer product was damaged in shipping (ups) customer wants money back without goods send back to us....we are always willing to help solve a problem... in this case the customer is just not happy to follow the return policy!