Complaint Review: Coronex700.com - Luminousbrites.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Centerville Ohio
Coronex700.com - Luminousbrites.com
www.coronex700.com &/or www.luminousbrites.com Internet U.S.A.

Coronex700.com - Luminousbrites.com Charged my card without my authorization and will not reverse it Internet

I responded to an internet ad for a teeth whitening product. The ad said it was a free 14 day trial size for only the shipping charge of $4.99. I received the product and about two weeks later, there was an unauthorized debit from my account in the amount of $88.97. I only wanted to try this product, did not want to continue with it and did not authorize further debits from my account.

Now I cannot get in touch with the company to get the process going to get a refund - and time is running out. The website I was initially directed to is nonexistent - and neither is the secondary site www.luminousbrites.com. Nobody answers the only phone number I have for them. Not to mention that the number is in California which happens to be a 3-hour difference from my time zone so I am always at work during the hours they are open.

Soon my ability to receive a refund IF I can jump through all the hoops exactly as required will be expired. Apparently, I only have 15 days from the date I was billed in order to receive a refund. I have a half sheet piece of paper sent to me with the product trial that looks like it was printed from an ordinary computer that says that I must receive an RMA (return merchandise authorization) within 15 days of the date I was charged. Then it states that all cancelation notices need to be received within 20 days of the date I was billed. This "company" has made it extremely difficult for people to get refunds of their fraudulent charges.

This is a scam! Just go to your dentist to see if they have a sample of a teeth whitening product.

BEWARE of www.coronex700.com and www.luminousbrites.com

Ginger
Centerville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coronex700com-Luminousbritescom/internet/Coronex700com-Luminousbritescom-Charged-my-card-without-my-authorization-and-will-not-394357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coronex700.com - Luminousbrites.com